Is your Study Group looking for somewhere to work on presentations and papers, or place to get ready for the next big test? Well then you may want to try out the new Group Technology Lounge found in the Library!
What can I find there?
- Digital Media Center (complete with 60′ widescreen TV hooked up to internet accessible computer)
- Microsoft Office application package
- Input jack that allows you to plug your laptop into the TV
- White Board
What do I need to use it?
- A group of at least 2 people
- One valid student ID
Continue reading after the jump to find out more about using the Lounge.
Setting up your Laptop
- Take the VGA cord from underneath the TV and computer and plug it into your laptop. (If your laptop is a Mac then you will need the Mac VGA adapter)
- On your computer you will then to adjust the Screen Resoultion.
Right-click on an open spot on your desktop. Then choose Screen Resolution.
On the next page choose the resolution 1024×768
Click on the Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
Then Choose Displays.
Then make sure you change the Display Resolution to 1024×768 on the VGA window.